What meaning of these feeling??

What meaning of these feeling at all??Cry,sad,angry,jealous,happy,smile or else....
i feel all people starting to getting far away from me already....even my close people...ya,may be they got thing to do or job...but at least reply any message or what....i try to not to cry...but all came and keep in deepest in the heart...i try to forget at all,but its cant...y all this want happen to me??i also did not ask to get this all...Oh Gods please help me this little human...i did not hope just only say "sorry" to me..because i know, i did not mind at all and understanding their problem...but did they understanding my feeling??now i want conclude that i wont to care any buddy anymore...hope they always happy and success in their life...that i wish to all...take care all....byebye....

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants