Forever Love

Love you; its not only because of your beauty
I love you more and more,your every eye contact touch my hearts
Because you let me see forever then I understood myself
Please treasure the days that are about to me
I can feel your breath next to my ears
As magical as breeze passed by
You softly comforted my uneasiness
Therefore,I wan study your smile everyday
Ooh,how natural its is
Forever love,Forever love
The only though on my mind is that I want to use my
Whole life to love you
From now on, you will be the reason for my happiness
Love is most beautiful and furthest travel
There will be rain and mud along the way which sometimes
Prevent us from going forward
I can feel your temperature in my arms
As warmly as sunlight
You magically melt my uneasiness
Unbelieveable,this prove the reason why I love you
Yours eyes flicker with touchiness,my silent voice
They seemed to be the best evidence for our love
Please let me repeat once more;I love You
Until eternality
Forever love,Forever Love.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants