Power Of Love

Love is very powerfull...perhaps..sometime i think,why we should love??what is the true meaning of love??i quite confuse now....sure no buddy can answer this...is that love is the deep of like??Oh gods..please tell me...what should i do...i very blanks now...i need some buddy guide to me...I also got a person thats i really love...but is just a dream..a dream thats cant be full fill...may be god wan me meet a few person and choose the right 1...perhaps...Owh dear...i hope when u read this,u can understand my feeling....i really want say sorry to you..and thanks a lot to u...

2 comments:

y3n Ling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
y3n Ling said...

actually i nt reli knw who r u talking about ... if is for me .. i understand d .. is ok d .. let u choose lo ... i also will nt force u .. u love or nt love is bergantung kpd wut u hav choose ... ^^

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants