life...

just write...life....what mean of life??why we live in this life??hurm...although life is hard to go,but its still need to go on...life is like a long journey to travel..Travel until don't know the ending...God already write our journey where we will go...perhaps...we can change our life if we strong and confident...but why i feel life is very hard..sometime i feel sad more then happiness...sometime may be my friends look me happy...but in fact i really sad...i dun like to talk about my problem to other..but i am good listener to my friends..that my friends told to me...haizz...life is hard to go...but i still need to go...to show that i can cross the suck of life...

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants