Please,we solve together

hurm....i really feel upset tonight...yeah. really upset...today is most hurting in my life(so far). who cant sad when a person you love that will ask for leaving you...i dont know whats the reason she always said, she not suitable to me...hurmm...yea,may be she got other person and try me to leave her??hurmm..perhaps, i cant make the decision...around 1month already we been together,yea 1 month...i feel like i already knew her for a long time.. i always love her day after day....she nothing,yea,i dont mind she nothing...i just like what she to be herself...dont always keep thinking other actually that u thinking for yourself... =(

Seriously I love you my dear,u always be in my heart,and also i always be with you no matter what happen. I know u got problem,u dont want to share with me..please,share with me...u never tell what happen..please let as solve together,dont always that this burden with yourself...please dear please....



Nur Anis Najwa Binti Amran, I do Love You Much!!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants