Only You

How many love can be deep?
How many person are willing to wait?
After losing, then just realize,
recalling near the arrangement
A scene after scene conversation
performing our future on the stage.
Await, is actually a kind of pain
once the person we deeply love is gone.
its me who dont dare to neglect the love you give to me
Now I only want to be back to the first time
dont wish to let you cry anymore
After loneliness, only you can accompany me
Now I only want to be back to the initial time
I know you still love me the beloved you
would you please hold my hand tightly
would you please take a look at me
please look at me, who need you
a part of traditional opera
only want you to turn back..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants