I just love you, loving you

I've always wanted to tell you
You've given me happiness beyond belief
Like an oasis in a desert
Say that you will forever be by my side
Be my root, my wings
Let me fly and have a nest to return to
I am willing and I am able
To give up everything without any regrets
Let's just be together and watch time pass by
Must remember the way of our love
I just love you, loving you
With sorrow, with joy, with you even ordinary is meaningful
I just love you, just loving you
Sweet and comfortable, that kind of feeling is just you
I am willing, truly willing
To give up everything to protect you
Oh together as time continues to pass
Please remember how much I love you
Wont abandon, wont leave, wont mind how much wind and rain there will be
I just love you, loving you
I place all of the radiant happiness into the palm of your hands

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants