24hour

hahaha..i still awake even already near morning
actually also want morning already..
hahaha...what did i do??hahaha
i watching drama,serve internet,update blog..
download thing or staf....
huhuhu...first time me 24 hour did not sleep...
hahaha..i am superman...but now my eye very heavy(sleepy)
dont know why i cant sleep..i thinking many thing
about my future,life and....hehe...of cause my dear..muahh..muahh
haha,now wanna be crazy already..i try enjoy it..
but deep inside of still alone and sad...that what i know...
hurm..because dun wan hurt everyone,i just pretending
that i am fine..no problem,and do nothing...
people ask once me answer once....
very funny right??yeah..perhaps....
to all my friends or XXXXX....
i dun care what my life is....
i just try my best in this world..
when i die,hopefully i did not regret to leave u guys..
There is nothing at all,i pray to god hope bless me..
I love my school time,childhood...but that is journey in my life
the journey soon will end with DIE and death....soon...
yea..soon...
DEAR,i love you so much...and I want said sorry to you..
because i dont know did i still alive in the future....

thanks a lot to you guys who caring me..thanks ya...
may allah bless you guys..take care ya.....hehehe..
enjoy your life ,don't be hypocrite ,just be yourself..
k...love you guys...take care again...

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants