The Ending...

I did not want to quarrel so bored I am
Do not know how to apologize I'm not so smart
Well want to go back to our starting point
Again you can not comfort me to cry
I also regret at the point of shaking their heads so
Love's development has been difficult to go back can not move forward
However, they usually appear in the chest, two hearts can plug a few question marks
How many tears flow Let Love
Your eyes take my heart is full of beautiful
Your gentle and so close to my heart away
Reverse the time to be able to start a second
You can also think of waiting for one day
It hung in memory of the beautiful。。

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ending of what?

nicholas chuah said...

nothing nadia...
huhu..is my problem...hehe

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants