taste of life

When you were young, what did you want
I wanted a large blue airplane
To take me around the world
To every corner of the earth
Going back and forth among the white clouds in the blue sky

And after I grew up, what did I want
I wanted a tiny red answering machine
To record together with you
Hello, we are not home right now
The blue turned into red because of you

Firewood, rice, oil, salt, paste, vinegar, tea
Every single drop is happiness sprouting
The crescent moon shines over love’s foolishness
I lack nothing when I have you

Providing you with happiness whether it’s day or night
Grasping both hands tightly even if it’s windy and rainy
I just want you
Want you to stay by my side
Protecting you eternally

The crescent moon shines over love’s foolishness
There is no reason
To live so complicated
I lack nothing when I have you


.
.
.
,
,

Hidup dengan pahit,tapi akan indah jika ada kenangan manis
.
.
.
.
.
.


Life need target..
.
.
.
.
.
.


p/s::agak kepenatan dalam minggu ini..kerana terlalu sibuk....apapun layan je gambar...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants