Counting his day

5 days to go..i very excited waiting its...you guys know why?because my holiday is coming..i miss my home town even though it not far as from my university...huhu...and also cant waiting CHINESE NEW YEAR!! yeah...Hey Guys,come my house k..this year i do open house,but small only...hehehe....miss my old mate,miss my secondary teacher...huhu....and many too...i don't want to explain my feeling now..cz its too exciting...huhu...And i also feel sorry to my "Kelab Keusahawan Mahasiswa" because i cant help them in coming soon program"KARNIAWAN" but anyways if i done early then i will try rush coming here to help u guys...thanks for understanding me my friends...k,waiting next post ya...keep it touch my friends...good luck...

2 comments:

Mujahadah Al-Knight said...

Hey, I celebrate Chinese New Year too but my aunt does the open house... Just simple makan-makan usually...

nicholas chuah said...

owh...hikhik...nvm...came my house

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants