Three Word




Your smile make the day so bright and call me how willing to.
I'm willing to do the clown fight the roots of a smile..

Never thought one thing that there are such a thing
Worthy of nostalgia today, that can die for you


There was once talk about every day,
you know that although the words did not innovative but it is interesting.

I buried storage reservoir buried so many verses,
I just want you to laugh with me
.

Three words that everyone used to convince
So weird, but how many people really understand
That means I only know that I just want you to be happy
..

While a lot of talk about the truth to live in.
Since then, you know I was not afraid of anything
Never thought one thing
One thing that there are so worthy of our nostalgia
Today, you really can die...

Even today no longer tell me how to break through yesterday, all unnecessary
Even today I am no longer willing to wait yesterday past..
Once there was three words every day,
though they do not know about you, but interesting new ideas
I buried storage reservoir buried so many verses I just want you to laugh with me
.

So weird, but how many people really understand
That means I only know that I just want you to be happy
I just want you to be happy
..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants