Speechless~~

Leaves dark blue, because it is very melancholy.
With the wind and the sky change color.
You say natural, I listen to grief. Think of your world is full of darkness
What is true, you are clearly better than anyone else.
Is because the sound leaked the secret. Your heart could not help but curious snoop,
beyond the control of gradually fall in love with you.
How I love you, do not want you to explore away.
but wronged you hide, do not leave traces
How I love you, I am silent and careful.
Only hope that you can listen, feel as if I tender not conceal the heart
Listen to my heart not to cover up tender heart.

::p/s: is sharing my love story to everyone =)::

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants